Friday, June 29, 2018

the IPhag liberal left family


Owners of the RED HEN gay restaurant
From the Internet

I know of one kid that grew up in fam similar to the pic where the mom was just a constant neurotic nag. Kid killed himself in HS. Mom constantly tried to fag the kid up.

>>> “a constant neurotic nag. Kid k!lled himself in HS”
I’ve been telling you dudes this for the better part of a year now.
A chick who is on the right end of the bell curve for Passive Aggressive Personality Disorder will intentionally seek out a weak man for a husb@nd, and if she can’t drive him to su!cide, then she’ll turn her wrath on her s0ns by him, and try to drive them to su!cide.
[I’ve seen this in my personal life a number of times now – enough so that I can no longer ignore The Pattern.]

Another odd thing in both photos is that the corners of the women’s mouths go up (confidence) while those of the men go down (uncertainty).




No comments:

Post a Comment