Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Sexual Market Mysteries, Solved


A vignette.
I’m standing in the cashier line.
A young (late teens, early 20s) couple are ahead of me.
Did not see a ring on her.
Dorky man, bombshell blonde.
He doesn’t look like he has a lot of money.
Still, there they are, she’s all over him.
WTF I wonder.
At register, cashier tells dork the total.
He motions to blonde, “Nope, she’s buying.”
He walks off as she’s paying.
She pays, skips after him, all smiles.
Yup, mystery solved, I say to myself.
***
The solution to this mystery is in recognizing who was the “prize” in the relationship. A small moment like what transpired in this vignette revealed the prize was the dorky man. When a woman looks up to a man and when she is chasing him for his validation, she sees right past his dorky face to the alpha male within.

#SlutPride, meet your nemesis #StudPride.
“The attitude dictates that you don’t care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin’. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.”
– Dimone - FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment