Sunday, February 5, 2012

The SuperBowl

Many of you may or may not have just recently watched the Superbowl. Many of you who just recently watched it may or may not have partied particularly hard. I however, performed the latter. And now that I am home, safe, and drunk, lets talk about the Superbowl.

The game in and of itself may or may not have been very important to you. Personally for me and who I was with here in California, the game was pretty much meaningless, besides of course the bets we placed on the games outcome. We mostly played beerpong and did shots and spent time with our friends.

Above all else we spent time with out bros. Superbowl Sunday is one of the all time bro days, even if your girlfriend is with you or not. Even if your not into sports that much at all (like me) today was a huge day for sitting back and hanging out with the guys talking about whatever while the game is on.

Many of you bros may have had to work on this normal Sunday made important by corporate America. Hell I even ran into a few bros I knew working at the local round table when I went to get a bite to eat. But for those of you lucky enough to have had the freedom and drinks to party hard today, I hope you did it according to the brocode!

Today I observed many actual interactions of the brocode and absolutely no infractions of it. I took care of my bros and made sure they had tons of fun, while also making sure they didn't drink too much. Today was not a day for wingmen and nailing down some good looking girls for me and my bros. Today was a day of bro-like solidarity and having a multitude of good laughs together!

We here at the brocode blog hope that all of you had as much fun as we did today. Remember bros, the brocode is not just a set of rules. It is a higher way of life by which all things are made awesome!

1 comment: