Saturday, September 12, 2026

September 11 (Revelations 9-11) and a dark gift

 September 11 (Revelations 9-11) and a dark gift

Don Bradley 9-12-26





So, as a nice gift, they killed the power on our little area out at the edge of the world of Tehachapi for 13 hours last night, ending this morning after 10am PDT. After that, like every night for the last few weeks, endless battle till dawn. Won't bore you with details you wouldn't believe anyways. They had no explanation, said the outage cause was a mystery today.

This is what they did in the Thomas fire that lasted for 18 days (666). Here is the link to the main post about that. 

Battalion Chief after starting a fire on Nordhoff ridge, for the 10 time in as many days. Dad would put it out, they would come back and go up and down the fireroads, relighting them. 


 

https://dailymessenger.blogspot.com/2017/12/burning-down-southern-california.html



Interestingly, the day before, was outside with son Matt, and we watched for 2 solid hours hundreds of pumper trucks from as far south as Anaheim hundreds of miles away to the south and and San Luis Obispo to the north, more than a hundred miles to the north, and every single fire municipality came beneath our house on highway 33. At the time, I was wondering why all the pumper trucks in LA, Orange, Santa Barbara, and other counties were leaving to where? We didn't know. We would soon find out. Turns out, they did this so they could honestly say to the media and people, whom thousands of homes were lost and hundreds of lives, ALL RESOURCES ALREADY BUSY.

 




That night December 3rd, at 9pm PST sharp, they killed the power in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties. For 13 hours. They didn't turn it on until next morning, at 10am. I drove through flames all around and so on to rescue someone who was trapped by the fire in the farthest of East End, Ojai. The road was blocked by cops – everyone already evacuated. I said not so, as I AM ON THE PHONE TO A WOMAN WHO IS SURROUNDED BY FIRE AND INTEND TO GO GET HER; he laughed, and let me through, figuring I was driving to my death. And I would have been, with flames on both sides and across the road, I had to drive down. Didn't care; a life was at stake. I put a protection blessing on her home and drove a further two miles through flames to pull her out. Which we did. She lived on the hill below Lucifer landing(meditation mount). Her house was the only house that didn't burn. The LL burned, a high school and everything up to her house and the flames stopped cold. And traveled no more westward into Ojai from then on, for 3 weeks.

3 blocks away, every day, out and by nightfall, relit. 


 


Next day, went to rescue her animals, with my truck. While, I saw Fire battalion chief after another, about half a dozen, go in the fields to start the fire up again. They couldn't' get it going, because...I fixed that. I took their pictures doing it. The shits. After the fourth one, they kept coming all day, saw me with my camera and turned around and left, This went on for days. Meanwhile the fire kept coming to our little ridge taking house after house, and went it got last two streets, again, the wind changed, and it stopped cold. For 18 days. They kept relighting the fire, day after day, the bastards. I have pictures of them doing. Footage as well.

 

I went a little crazy by week 2.  

My New name is Captain Smokey
I live in a box
awaiting the flames
to take the whole lot
It's here we will stay, 
flames and all,
until that time comes
when the fire has gone.

 

 Starting fires.

 

Driving in to start a fire

 

 

Doing nothing, my street. 

 

 

I forgot to include upper Ojai, Santa Paula ridges in  the protection zone. ALL OF IT BURNED. 


 

 

Frankly, I kept Ojai from burning, if you will have it. I put a protection blessing on the area, and the fire never got inside that great L, I created.

 And I don't care if  you believe or don't. No one cared at the time, they could give a shite now. 

This is just old stuff coming up tonight; feeling moody and all very that. 


 



 

To the west. Dead out during the day, come nightfall, it magically reappears, after chiefs go in with their little suburbans.

 

From my house, every night, here come the flames, for almost 3 weeks.


I lost my voice from the smoke for 3 months. But saved many animals lives, they tried to kill, not just the friend. Fire guys were flipping me off, like that. Also, one pumper truck kept going down for hours in circles in Ojai, just running his siren down this block, for half a mile, making the loop in 3 minutes. It became a game. How long could he do this and could he do it FASTER. Popcorn. I became hated ever after in Ojai by fire guys. For years afterward, every time I met one of those monsters, they would raise their fist at me and give me the stink eye. Go ahead. Make your move, ass clown. I want you to. 

Driving into certain death. They always let me through, because, he's a dead man if goes in there. Yeah? I don't care about death. Never have. People and animals, you heartless bastards.

 



All those fires. The camp fire, the paradise fire, the station fire, etc etc. was fire guys in helicopters and those little flame throwers they have. I have footage of them doing. Youtube deleted all that. I still have the footage though.


They figured out me stopping them and brought in the DEW. Then they pretty much finished off what I could no longer see nor protect. By that time, I was wasted by day and night smoke inhalation and fatigue. 3 weeks inside a fire storm wears on a soul. It did me. I became Captain Smokey, kind of losing it. But I protected Ojai. And for that nicety, they kicked me out a few years later. You're very welcome. 

 Below, zapping upper Ventura, where I could not be. And frankly, by the end of the 2nd week, I just sat it out and watched them finish off all of the hills above Santa barbara, all the way to 5 freeway past Fillmore. I was spent, like all the other do nothings in the world.



To this day, I have a deep and loathing disgust as to what is a fire guy and what these bastards REALLY ARE AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND ARE STILL DOING TO CANADA AND AMERICA.

It's worth going to the link and seeing for yourself. If you care to; probably not. Because if  you did, you would try and help me stay in this rental, which looks like I am not going to make it. Am I right? Sure.


https://dailymessenger.blogspot.com/2017/12/burning-down-southern-california.html

 The dog snatchers – Ojai Pink Jeep Tours

So, when out and about during the fire, I kept coming across in the evacuated Encino Drive area, these fat lesbians that were in those pink jeeps, with cages in the back. They were putting the snatch on dogs, because of New Moon was the next day. So, finally, the 3rd time, I sat and waited and sure enough. Here she comes again – they had two jeeps out hunting dogs and cats for ritual – she stops, kicks in someone's backyard gate, and runs off with a poodle in her arms. I bum rush her. “What are you doing?”

Bish drops the doggie and jumps into her jeep – which already had a couple of dogs in it – and sped off. Now, before you jump up and defend her, explain to me

  1. why did she kick in the gate? If she was Supposed to be there.

  2. Why did she drop the poodle and take off, if she was doing a rescue? All she had to do was say, I'm rescuing animals. She would have left a note on the door. That's how its done. Had to help a lady in burning river bottom move some horses – because I owned 5 horses once and had an 11 acre ranch, back in the mid 1990s, in the mountains above LA, and that's what we did. These two lesbians never left any notes, I checked. Did I rat her out? How could I without proof. They would just deny and accuse me of shite, I knew.

I bet those people never knew what happened to fido and fifi; but Dad says they ultimately did find out, because of ring cameras, even those days – when they came home from wherever, because Encino was under evac, but no one paid it any never mind when they found out it was being protected, which I let the covens know right off, was so. They all came home after 3 days. This was 2 weeks into the fire. They trusted and believed; they also kept their homes. Anyways. These women only went to houses that were still vacant from Evac orders. Nothing ever happened to them, because they kept doing jeep tours and never were arrested. No one was, for animal snatching nor looting, which I saw both. Stealing from your neighbors. Wow...


Just stuff that never made it into the original article at the time.

Thomas Fire – Full Moon beginnings.

They kicked off the Thomas on the Full Moon zone of December 2017 occurred on Sunday, December 3, 2017, at 8.46 PST. Then power outage of 13 hours. Then a fire lit at the devil's hole at midnight on December 4th 2017.

Understand the occult significance? Fire lady really dialed this one in.

Fire guys starting fires and not “back burns” like the programmed public was conned into. Where fires had already come through, but left many structures untouched. They came back and made sure those homes burned down. Highway 192 and EVR road, Montecito.

Real serial killers.


Fire put out by Dad in the day, relit by fire guys at sunset. A little game that went on for 18 days. To this day, I ask myself, why didn't I stop all this. That would mean a lot of killing. And to thousands of fire guys. For they were all over 3 counties, constantly lighting fires.

Fifteen miles away from the fire, an entire ridge takes out upper carpenterta. Amazing how that happens. And NO wind so don't say embers on the wind. That would set an entire ridge up in smoke all at once, as was going on.



On the radio in NYC.

So, this guy from New York reads my blog and wants me on his Manhattan Radio show. For reals. Why? You guys haven't allowed me to do radio or TV shows since the 1990s, when I did them for years. I still have a gear bag full of cassette tapes of all those radio shows – its full – and a BIG box of VHS tapes of all the morning and afternoon local TV shows, From Kentucky to Hollywood. They wanted to know about angels and word got around I knew about them. 1994 to 1999. I even did a few Jeff Rense shows. I was the guy they called. I have the proof, still have the tapes and show times and publicity pages from newspapers in those days. When I started talking about chemtrails, all that stopped. Oh well.

I used to be a class 3 semi famous guy in those guys and was considered a “kind of authority” on angels. Because I COULD PROVE THEIR EXISTENCE, when no one else could. And why not; the angels and God and demons are all a fiction crowd hated me. So what. Hate away. I don't care.

Want to see them?

Anyways – this is a month after the fires – he gets me on his show, It goes for nearly 2 hours prime time in Manhattan. For reals. Thing was though, my voice was shot, gone, blown out. For living and breathing dense smoke with 100 foot visibility for 18 days and out in the middle of things. I spilled all of it. I sounded like a squeak toy. To me. He said he wanted the interview while it was a fresh topic and my memories would be dead on. Wait six months and no one could care about California burning down. Okay.

Then he had me back on his show, because the ratings were through the ROOF. Never had a more listened to show in his entire broadcast experience. After the second show, the radio show fired him for having me on. Sorry Geoff. Told you that would happen. I'm hated.

I've looked for the two posts on those shows. The jewbies deleted them. Doesn't matter, BECAUSE I HAVE MY OWN COPY OF THE AUDIO AND AM NOW GOING TO UPLOAD IT FOR PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD AND WATCH.


See how they do?




Fire guy torching the spa, hot springs, cafes, and businesses at Wheeler Springs.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment